It's that time of the year again! Otherwise is looking for a new coordinator. Are you a recent graduate or Msc student interested in environmental and social issues? Are you a critical thinker and a keen facilitator? In that case this job opportunity might be just the thing for you!
Currently OtherWise is looking for a new coordinator. Together with the board, the
coordinators create and carry out the yearly workplan. It is a flexible job of 16
hours a week, based at our office in Wageningen. The position will be for a minimum of 6 months from September 2019, with an extension to maximum 2
years depending on the evaluation of both parties. You are also expected to
take part in creating the Year Plan in planning sessions in June.
Who are we looking for?
- A Master student or a recent graduate of WUR with an overview of the university and the broader Wageningen community
- Passionate about social and environmental justice
- Can work flexible hours but also work at the office on a weekly basis
- Fluent in English
- Enjoys organizing activities ranging from lectures to excursions
- Strong and creative in communication, a good networker, ready to represent OtherWise in diverse settings
- Able to organise your work and deal with dynamic environment
- Able to assume different roles, from working independently through being a team member to supervising volunteers and interns
- Experience with funding acquisition
- Basic graphic design skills using Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- A fun and inspiring job in an enthusiastic, supportive and non-hierarchical collective
- An opportunity to expand your network
- A platform to express your values and visions
- The possibility to put your ideas into practice
- An appointment of 16 hours per week with a fee of 13 euros per hour.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 12th.
The interviews will be held between 27th and 31st of May.
Get in touch for more information.