Agromisa informed us about an interesting opportunity for internship or volunteer positions at Alternatives Durables pour le Développement (ADD) – a Cameroonian NGO active in management of natural resources, community health, local governance and decentralisation from January 2018!
ADD focuses on:
- Training of young people and women associated to grassroot-level projects
- The promotion of innovative initiatives in production, processing and marketing
- The promotion of initiatives in access to health service
- The promotion of local development taking into account gender and the environment
More specific details on the project can be read in the PDF (French only).
Internship tasks will include:
- Capacity building in business plan development
- Reporting and creating a database
- Disseminating information (Facebook, website, …)
- Producing advertising material and publishing media articles
- Developing informational, organizational and operational synergies
- Organizing meetings for consultation, reflection and stakeholder-analysis regarding the education and integration of young people
- Organizating information Markets
- Connecting stakeholders
- Training of trainers (instructors, supervisors) in alternation pedagogy
- Development of training plans
- Follow-up study visits
- Implementation and monitoring
- Educational assessment of training participants and instructors
- Developing of participants' business plans at the end of their training at EFA
- Monitoring of EFA participants who are continuing their studies
- Monitoring projects of participants who have completed the training
Important requirement: high level of proficiency in written and spoken French.
Deadline of application is 30th of November.
Start of internship from January 2018.
Send your application (CV, letter of motivation…) to Stanislas Bineli, General Secretary of ADD via this address: firstname.lastname@example.org